1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Last 1 hour was most daunting , I kept blog hopping to stay awake
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Her Fearful Symmetry ( I am just a few chapters into it but I have a feeling that it’s going to be great )
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I think , its wonderful as it is. I loved every single minute of it. Though I wish I had been lil more enthusiastic about the mini challenges .
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The cheerleading and also the great mini challenges
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Emma Vol 1 by Kaoru Mori
Emma Vol 2 by Kaoru Mori
Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Wake by Lisa McMann
Charlotte’s Web by E.B.White
Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
Forget About It by Caprice Crane
Emma Vol 3 by K.Mori
The Pilot’s Wife by Anita Shreve
Folk Tales Of South India
Adventures Of Suppandi
Moving Day -Allie Finkle’s Rules For Girls by Meg Cabot
Re Read – Love Story by Erich Segal
Tales Of A Drama Queen by Lee Nichols
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I enjoyed reading Wake and Coraline and most of all the graphic novel Emma -A victorian Romance
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Though I liked all the books my least fav would be Moving Day..
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn’t a cheerleader but I did quite a few commenting rounds on various blogs 🙂
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I am 100% sure of participating next time and might take up cheerleading officially next time round .